Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Adam's Tour - Coca Cola Classic - First Round

Score: 73

Sorry I wasn't able to get a preview up before the tournament started. The internet is not working at our hotel so I'm having to write this using my phone. Therefore, I'm going to keep this short and sweet because its not easy typing on this thing. Like I mentioned this past week, this is a course that I've played about 10 times before so I felt like I had a good game plan going into this event.

My swing today resembled what has been going on for about the last week or so now. I'll hit one shot good and then the next one bad. The confidence that I was feeling all last month has dropped off a bit. So basically when I had to hit a shot that I was a little uncomfortable with I often struggled. Ironically, it was my putting that actually allowed me to shoot 73 cause it could of been about 5 shots higher. So from that perspective, I've got some good thoughts to build off of.

The course is playing very fair. Conditions are perfect. I need to find the fairway a lot more often tomorrow and eliminate the unecessary bogies. Hopefully I can find the swing that was working so well not too long ago and put together a good round. Tomorrow's tee time is 8.20 off #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment