Friday, July 15, 2011

The Night Before Scotland....

Well, tomorrow I'll be heading to Scotland for 7 days of nothing but golf, golf and more golf. Our flight leaves New Orleans at 1:15pm and stops in Philadelphia before leaving for Glasgow at 9:00pm. We're scheduled to arrive at roughly 7:00am on Sunday morning and then head straight to Turnberry to play our first round. I can't explain how excited I am for this opportunity as this has always been a dream of mine since I was a little kid. The forecast over there is for rainy/cool conditions which I guess is to be expected this time of year. If anything, it will just add to the whole experience.

I'm going to try and take as many pictures as I can and share them through this blog when I get back. Wish me luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment